Saturday, June 4, 2011

Unbelievable Greatness

Well, I'm here.  I can't really believe it but it keeps on not being a dream. I am essentially "done". I am as done as I've ever been in my life.

I'll try to explain.

I don't need much to be happy. A modest shelter, a little food, and occasional company of good-hearted people, that's about all I really need. Now, at this point, I have those, and I have them in a way that will more-or-less keep happening forever.  Everything around me that supports my life is directly dependent on Nature: the Sun, the rain, plants and animals, Earth and air.  I am "stitched in" to the fabric of Nature, the warp and weft of the sentient flows of life.

That means, as far as the anxieties of urban living, the struggle to "earn a living" and make ends meet, I am free! Done forever! Never again to fear.

Of course I still have to make a bit of money to pay for things, but that is hardly a burden. I should be able to pay my way using only about five to ten hours a week (the computer work I do pays well) leaving the rest of my time free to do...  anything, nothing, everything! Weeee!

I'm done.

(And with the extra money I make I can sponsor other people who want to make the transition to a harmonious natural lifestyle, rolling forward my own good fortune to benefit others and the Earth! Hooray!!)

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment